Most of the sourced material posted in this site is posted according to the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes. We comply with all takedown requests.
If you have reason to believe that one of our content is violating your copyrights or some of Search Results references to illegal contents, please contact us using the contact menu we provide.
Please allow up to a 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider, Hosting Provider, and other third party will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Please note that we deal only with messages that meet the following requirements:
- Please Provide us with your name, address and telephone number. We reserve the right to verify this information.
- Explain which copyrighted material is affected.
- Please provide the exact and complete to the URL link.
- If it a case of files with illegal contents, please describe the contents briefly in two or three points.
- Please ensure that you can receive further enquiries from us at the e-mail address you are writing from.
- Jọwọ kọ si wa nikan ni English.
- Anonymous tabi pe awọn ifiranṣẹ yoo wa ko le jiya pẹlu. O ṣeun fun oye.
Gbogbo awọn aworan ni o wa ko labẹ wa ašẹ ki o si wa si awọn olohun wọn. A fi owo Copyright Laws. Ti o ba ti o ba ti ri awọn ọna asopọ si ohun arufin akoonu, jọwọ jabo o si wa nipa lilo awọn olubasọrọ akojọ. A yoo yọ o ni 1-3 owo ọjọ.
Pelu anu ni mo ki yin